When you launch QuickBooks Desktop, you may see one of the following error messages:
· Could not initialize license properties.
· Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data.
The QuickBooks Error 3371 can usually be caused by damaged or the corruption of several important QuickBooks files. In order to get rid of it soon without making too much of your effort, go through the following points and follow them step-wise correctly:
· Install the latest Windows Updates if any is available
· Reinstall using a clean install
· Recreate damaged or corrupt files to solve license and registration issues
Once you complete all these procedure one-by-one, it is guarantee that the QB Error Code 3371 is been resolved and hence you can re-open QuickBooks without any hindrance.